Folder Size Explorer is a free Windows Explorer extension that will calculate folder sizes. Microsoft's Windows File Explorer does not calculate folder sizes. To view folder sizes in Windows you have to click properties to determine their size. Identifying largest folders and files in such manner is nearly impossible.
Folder Size Explorer calculates all Windows folder sizes simultaneously. Save file and folder lists to csv or xml files for viewing in Excel and text editors. Folder Size Explorer is compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2008, 2012 and 2016. Click here to download Folder Size Explorer for free.
The easiest FREE way to view all folder sizes in Windows! Download now and identify the cause of your missing disk space. Clean up gigabytes of unused files in minutes!
Folder Size Windows - Screen Shots
Folder Size Explorer - Features
- Show and calculate file and folder size columns in KB, MB, GB or TB in Windows Explorer
- Export and save Windows Explorer file and folder lists to a csv or xml file
- Display folder size column and add scan with folder size in Windows Explorer
- Search your files and folders based on text, size, date etc.
- Fast multi-threaded folder sizing
- Duplicate file remover to eliminate synchronization problems
- List largest files
- View largest folder
- Print files list
- Print folders list
- Display file and sub-folder counts
- Supports x86 and x64 bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 7 & all versions of Windows Server 2008 to 2020
Show Folder Sizes In Windows Explorer
Displaying folder sizes in Windows File Explorer is very easy:
- Navigate to the folder that you want to view the folder sizes
- Right-click and select "Scan with Folder Size"
- All the file and folder sizes in that folder will be displayed
- Folder sizes are sorted from largest to smallest automatically